- MCFRS Home
- Chief's Blog
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
We want to make sure that all of our kids are riding in the correct car/booster seat to ensure maximum safety and well being. Our friends at the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration have some great information regarding kids and car seats on their web site: Child Passenger Safety
If you have a young child PLEASE take a moment to review this potential life saving information!
As well, please visit our MCFRS Child Passenger Safety web site to learn more and find out how you can have your child safety seat installed by one of our certified Child Passenger Safety Seat Technicians.
As always, have a SAFE day!
Information & Disclaimer
If you are reporting an emergency call
Social Media Policy: http://montgomerycountymd.gov/content/mcginfo/siteFiles/socialMediaPolicy.asp
Our Social Media & Web Links
- Volunteer Firefighter Of The Year Award
- The 2nd Annual High Point BBQ Battle To Benefit Th...
- Learn Your Address - An Activity for Kids!
- Keeping the Community Safe One Home at a Time
- Happy First Day Of Fall And The Start Of Home Heat...
- Parents Still Making Five Common Mistakes When Usi...
- Are You Sure Your Child Is In The Right Car Seat?
- It’s Child Passenger Safety Week! Is Your Child In...
- Potential Severe Weather Today! Are You Ready?
- TGIF Tip: MCFRS Social Media Platforms
- EMS Appreciation
- Never Forget........
- Leggett to Join Fire Chief and Senior Advocates To...
- County Firefighters Participate in IAFF Muscular D...
- Fire Chief Bowers Announces New Promotions
- National Preparedness Month – Sign Up For Alert Mo...
- National Preparedness Month – Pledge to Prepare!
- ▼ September (17)
- ► 2011 (225)
- ► 2010 (134)
- ► 2009 (88)
- ► 2008 (21)